Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" Official Soundtrack

    So after last week's Mass Effect 3 Original Soundtrack today I have decided to give you another incredible music experience.Today I've decided to give you Bethesda's "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim " Original Soundtrack
After spending so much time on this game I have to say that it is one of the best RPGs at the moment and it will keep you stranded in front of the PC for a fairly long time :D
Now to talk a bit about the music.Amazing.Incredible.Outstanding.Even after I stopped playing the game I bought the music and kept on listening to it a long time afterwards.To be honest I am listening to it as I'm writing this post :D
    Like I said, the music will raise your game to a whole new level.Plenty of tracks( there are 4 audio CDs!!!), meaning plenty of enjoyment with it, recreated tracks from the older Elder Scrolls which will give a feeling of nostalgia to those familiar with "The Elder Scrolls" series.
    The composer of these masterpieces is none other than Jeremy Soule, worldwide famous game music composer with some if his omst famous pieces including Total Annihilation,Icewind Dale, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and now this.
***(Click on read more bellow this for the actual tracks :] )***


Like always you can find all these tracks here: http://amzn.to/HFvgOu
AND remember: If you actually like the music, buy it! It is the only way we can support our favorite music artists :)
Since I don't want to keep you busy reading I will let you listen and enjoy this wonderful pieces of music ^^
(Note: Since this game has ALOT of tracks I will give you the link with the complete full soundtrack and also links of some of the most popular tracks out there.Enjoy :] )







4 comments:

  1. This soundtrack is just awesome. I wanted play the game because I did listen it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it feels a tough they made the opening title music specificadly for the trailer video... well i mean the way it is used and orchestrated to match the visuals.. of course it could all have been forged as such fromt he beggining.. but yeah awesome music :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play the intro song on my guitar all the time. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! That one is really good.

      Delete